CALL FOR PAPER
- Innovative Products for Islamic Personal Financing
- Innovative Products for Islamic Liquidity Management Instruments
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- For paper submission in Arabic, please use Traditional Arabic, 16 point font, 1.5 spacing and 1-inch margin on the left and right of the page.
- For paper submission in English, please use Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1.5 spacing and 1-inch margin on the left and right of the page.
- The title page should clearly state:
- Title of the paper
- The keywords related to the paper (3-5 keywords)
- Name of the author(s)
- Department(s) and affiliation(s)
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- The corresponding author(s) if different from the lead author.
- The first page should include the title of the paper and the abstract.
- Author(s) should provide brief biodata, including full name, professional designation, organization, academic qualifications, contact details and field of expertise.
Papershould focus only on innovative products in either Islamic personal financing or liquidity management which have not been produced or modification of existing products. Papershould discuss the nature of the contract employed in the new product and its Shari’ah justification.
- Main characteristics, features and execution processes of the product should be expounded.
- Paper should highlight the nature of risk,
Shar’iahand legal issues as well as operational and technical issues involved.
- Participants should observe and adhere to conditions of the paper submission.
- Please submit the full paper in MS-Word. Diagrams and charts should be submitted in MS-Word or Excel. However, other formats will be considered accordingly.
- Footnotes should be used when necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers.
- References to other publications must be in the APA Style and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- Submission of full paper (please follow the Paper Submission Guidelines) by
15th September 2017 corresponding to 24th Dhul Hijjah 1438H.
- Papers should be submitted to the following e-mail addresses:
- Notification of paper acceptance:
2nd October 2017 corresponding to 11th Muharram 1439H.
The paper accepted for presentation during 12th International Shari’ah Scholars Forum| ISSF2017 will be entitled to the following:
♦ Economic Class Ticket
♦ Accommodation (one day before the conference and one day after)
a) 1st Paper : USD 1,500.00
b) 2nd Paper : USD 1,000.00